Senior Project Manager (Bilingual)
Remote US & Canada
ATS is a leading UKG Partner committed to delivering innovative and tailored HR solutions. We aim to attract, retain, and develop the best talent, enabling our clients to achieve their strategic goals. As we continue to expand our reach, we are seeking a UKG Sr. Project Manager to join our team and implement the UKG solutions for our customers.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading complex, cross-functional projects, managing project teams, and ensuring that all project deliverables are completed on time and within budget. We are seeking self-starters who possess exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills, and who are driven to provide excellent customer service. This is a virtual position, offering the flexibility to work remotely.
As a Sr. Project Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead the planning and execution of UKG implementation projects for our customers
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets in collaboration with stakeholders
- Manage project teams and ensure that all team members are clear on project objectives, timelines, and responsibilities
- Monitor project progress and adjust plans as necessary to ensure successful project delivery
- Identify and manage project risks and issues, and develop contingency plans as needed
- Hold both customers and team members accountable for meeting their project commitments Ensure that all project deliverables meet quality standards and customer requirements
- Provide guidance and support to customers throughout the implementation process
- French and English qualification needed
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in HR technology implementation and consulting
- Strong understanding of recruiting and onboarding processes, as well as general HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of successfully leading complex, cross-functional projects
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- UKG implementation experience is highly preferred PMP is preferred
This description is intended to describe the general requirements and is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure appropriate service delivery.
ATS is an equal-opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work either in the United States or Canada. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please contact info@getATSconsulting.com.