ATS is a leading UKG Partner committed to delivering innovative and tailored HR solutions. We aim to attract, retain, and develop the best talent, enabling our clients to achieve their strategic goals. As we continue to expand our reach, we are seeking a UKG Sr. Project Manager to join our team and implement the UKG solutions for our customers.
As a Integration Consultant, you will be partner with clients to implement UKG systems, both remotely and client site (if needed). This role includes process design, application support, training, testing, launch support, and change management. Consultants must analyze situations, offer unique insights, and propose suitable solutions, which can range from a new IT system to a strategic plan. They are experts in their field, skilled at identifying issues and presenting detailed solutions, with the end goal of improving business operations and success.
This is a virtual position, offering the flexibility to work remotely.
As an Integration Consultant, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate expertise in designing, developing, testing, and implementing integrations in enterprise applications such as Dell Boomi
- Take a leading role in advancing current integration points while strategically establishing upcoming integration solutions.
- Forge close partnerships with Project Managers and Solution Consultants, effectively communicating and comprehending project objectives to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of tasks.
- Oversee integration and application timelines, including notifying clients about changes to task deadlines or assigned resources.
- Collaborate with client success teams to bridge the divide between customer/business requirements and technical protocols.
- Create and refine personalized data integration procedures that meet the unique needs of each customer.
- Improve and upkeep our business intelligence platform to offer enhanced analytics for end users.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience developing and integrating with UKG solutions
- Integration experience with tools such as Dell Boomi and Informatica
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of Data Integrations and ETL
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- UKG implementation experience is highly preferred
This description is intended to describe the general requirements and is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure appropriate service delivery.
ATS is an equal-opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work either in the United States or Canada. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please contact info@getATSconsulting.com